Monday, September 14, 2009

.: Another Illusion (Like David Blaine) :.

Strange day today huh? yes! let me share with u.

when I'm on my way going back home, I kena 'ttiiinnnnnn' aka kena hon by that damn lorry which I don't know what's wrong with my driving skills. then after that, about 3 KM before reached home, another motorcyle main tekan-tekan hon plak. cacat. weird rite? hurm..

owh ya, about the illusion. simple. watch this.

rajafirdaus.wordpress.com will become ..... rajafirdaus.blogspot.com

huh? can u imagine that? hard rite to believe.

This gonna be happen later. Just wait and see.

~td aku ada buat kuiz kt FB, aku amik kuiz Pelakon Malaysia yang manakah mempunyai wajah yang mirip macam wajah anda. dan result dia sangat menipu... ada ke dia ckp muka aku ni mcm Abon? chis, mmg tak patut!!! suka hati dia je...





0 comments: